Monday, January 10, 2011

outfit 1--gray and a shade of turquoise sweater

This is a kohl's, daisy fuentes,  sweater that i adore!  The color and cut seem to be flattering, in fact several daisy fuentes styles are adorable. I love that the sweater hits me above my boobs and accents at a flattering area:)  The gray lacy tank is a maurice's leftover from the laundry at the laundromat  = free and AWESOME!  The gray pants are an old navy buy from several years ago. 

The one area I don't usually skimp on is my shoes, are these not the cutest dansko ever?  If i could i would buy every style of dansko shoe that fit me..because i am on my feet all day and i like the dressier without heel shoe, these rock!  plug for "modern shoe" downtown provo--my favorite place to buy wide width shoes

Another shot of the shoe and the detail in the side of the pant = make all the difference

No comments:

Post a Comment