Friday, February 11, 2011

outfit 22--jungle belt to tie it all together

aren't these fabric kitty panels fabulous?  well, I needed a belt, not wall hangings....
 so following the tutorial on sew4home I made the edges of the panels into a belt

Here is where I made this skirt out of a pair of pants and my first belt with the sew4home tutorial
 http://aleishazcoleman.blogspot.com/2010/11/belt-and-skirt-more-upcycling.html


 green sweater $1 (bachrach brand)
brown t-shirt ? (down east)
up-cycled beige skirt $5 (lane bryant pants)
 pop of color belt--handmade~$2.50 (hint: fabric from Savers, belt buckle from a DI belt)
brown boots--$40 (Sam's Club)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE love love that skirt and belt! And you got them all cheaply! Look at you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made that belt?! Way to go! I can hardly sew on a button, let alone make a sweet jungle belt.

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete