Tuesday, July 19, 2011

khaki comfortable for flying through imaginations!


shirt is venezia from lane bryant, skirt was a pair of a lane bryant 'long' pants that i refashioned into a skirt, black dansko sandals.
our family has been spending the summer tuesdays going on local field trips in Utah 
today we took exit 338 off I-15 and went to the airplane museum 
i highly recommend it! 
my two 4 yr. old nephews didn't stop talking for the whole two hours we were there!  we used words like propeller, torpedo, busted, bombed, rocket, and all sorts of other words that most 4 yr. olds can't wait to use!
This is me with my 2 yr. old neice who i think is in pre-engineering training....:)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing refashion!

    My grandpa's airplane from WWII used to be at that museum. I remember him taking me there.

    ReplyDelete